Update on Windows 8.1 May 15, 2014Posted by haryoktav in What's news.
Today I updated my Windows 8.1. Actually, one month ago I did, but the Store had an error. It won’t install anything. Now, it works smoothly. So, what is the new from the updates? I don’t know.. ^^ I just want to share its look like by capturing the screen. Here they are:
1. To experience the mouse-user, in Start screen, when you right click the tile, menu will pop-up, instead of choosing the menu in the bottom bar.
2. Apps are grouped.
3. Power button and search button are easy to find.
4. SkyDrive became OneDrive. And if you hover your mouse at the bottom screen, the Desktop’s taskbars will appear.
5. When you run an apps and hover your mouse to the top screen, menu will pop-up.
6. Control panel link at the PC Setting.
7. In the Desktop screen, the running apps will be displayed at the taskbars.
That’s what I caught at the first sight. About the performance and other… your turn ^^